Let’s Custom Build Your Policy
As your local independent agent we work for you. On your behalf, we work directly with a network of carriers to develop the best auto insurance options and services for you. start a quote
It’s important to remember that your auto insurance protects you in the event of an unfortunate loss. Here are just a few of the options we provide to cover you from a wide range of vehicle risks:
- Bodily Injury Liability: protection against liability for the accidential injury of others.
- Personal Injury Protection: covers medical expenses and lost wages to you or anyone you let drive your car, anyone living in your household, passengers or pedestrians no matter who causes the accident.
- Property Damage Liability: pays for damages to another person’s property when you, a household member or another authorized driver causes an accident.
- Collision: insures the policyholder from loss caused by impact with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive: protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision such as fire, theft or vandalism.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage: covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.
- Substitute Transportation: coverage for a substitute vehicle while your car is being repaired from a collision or comprehensive claim.
After looking at this list of auto insurance coverages you can better understand why we encourage you to review your plan with one of our personal insurance representatives before making your final decision.