Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoy fulfilling the needs and expectations of insurance consumers, and enjoy inside sales and marketing, we want to talk. We have an opportunity for an Inside Sales Representative to introduce insurance products and services to both existing and potential customers. Put your high energy, outgoing personality to work every day quoting and closing insurance sales opportunities originating from inbound leads and referrals, and cross sell and marketing campaign efforts. Become a member of a forward-thinking team of professionals, committed to our business, our clients and our community.
– Quote and propose property and casualty insurance products and services to insurance consumers based upon their own unique needs, goals and exposures.
– Emphasize our value (knowledge, experience and service) versus solely price.
– Regularly engage with prospective clients, either face to face, on the telephone or electronically, to develop, nurture and retain long term relationships.
– Attend programs, seminars and meetings to learn about new services and products, maintain your industry knowledge and strengthen your marketing and selling skills.
– Participate in marketing and cross sell sales campaigns to generate qualified new business opportunities, including scheduled marketing and community events.
– Work to establish, grow and maintain referral networks.
– Ensure that all necessary paperwork is completed in order to bind insurance policies.
– Communicate with clients and account managers to determine the types of insurance to underwrite and propose.
– As needed, assist our Account Managers in quoting renewal accounts.
– Perform data entry and database maintenance functions.
– Maintain accountability for customer acquisition and growth objectives.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
High school diploma or equivalent.
Insurance sales, marketing or customer service experience.
A current Mass. P&C insurance license, or the demonstrated ability to attain the same.
A high energy, outgoing personality, with excellent communication and technology skills.
College Degree, or Military experience
Insurance sales experience
Established networking and referral circles
Experience using Applied EPIC, and Boston Software Singlepoint.
Salary (based upon experience), plus bonus plans.
Comprehensive benefit package.