Now Hiring for Assistant Customer Service Representative
First American Insurance Agency is looking for an energetic and motivated team player to join our staff. Put your customer service, detail oriented and excellent communication skills to work building a career helping individuals and businesses manage their insurance programs based upon their own unique needs and priorities.
You will consistently work with our team to deliver a positive client experience – an experience that exceeds the usual expectations consumers have when it comes to insurance and their insurance provider. You will provide assistance to staff, customers and clients to ensure a positive and professional experience in a local, family owned insurance agency. Daily responsibilities include providing exceptional customer service for inbound/outbound calls to customers, assisting clients with their billing inquiries and basic insurance questions as well as office clerical duties such as copying, faxing, filing and data entry. The Assistant Customer Service Representative will also assist with small projects for the management team.
An ideal candidate will possess a positive attitude, strong interpersonal and communication skills, and embrace the use of technology.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to effectively and professionally communicate both verbally and in print
• Impeccable organizational skills and ability to prioritize based on changing needs of the agency
• Ability to adapt to immediate changes in the flow of work or tasks assigned
• Ability to be resourceful and work independently
• Outgoing and Tenacious – Able to handle a large amount of work in a short time and want to continue to learn additional functions to the position.
• Experience with basic office equipment and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite is required.
Competitive salary with strong benefits. Friendly atmosphere in the office setting. Active in the local community.
Please send resume to email@example.com