Part-Time Insurance Processor
Please send resumes to email@example.com
If you enjoy the challenge of contributing to a team environment and at the same time having to work independently, we want to talk. We have an opportunity for a part-time insurance processor, with a flexible work schedule. Put your attention to detail, ability to multi-task and general insurance knowledge to use as a member of a forward-thinking team of insurance professionals, committed to our business, our clients and our community.
• Support our personal and commercial lines departments by managing the upload and processing of policy changes, new business submissions and related transactions to the processing systems of our insurance partners.
• Perform data entry and database maintenance functions within our agency management system, including the processing of unassigned or suspended download items.
• As needed, assist in the transaction of agency and direct bill items.
• Maintain accountability for the maintenance, issuance and receipt of any documents required in order to process policy changes and new business.
• As needed, assist our Account Managers in quoting and servicing renewal accounts.
• Perform tasks within our formal policy renewal process in support of both our Account Managers and our agency’s retention goals.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Insurance processing, assistant CSR or account management experience
• Computer and office technology proficiency
• Ability to multi-task and work within deadlines
• Experience using Applied EPIC and Boston Software Singlepoint.
• Understanding of Mass. RMV processes, forms and procedures.
• Position is an hourly rate between $13.00-$15.00