If you desire to build a successful career through relationships, fulfilling the needs of individuals and businesses, exceeding expectations, and are passionate about sales and marketing, we want to talk. We have an opportunity for a Sales Representative/Producer to solicit new clients and sell insurance products and services. Put your high energy, outgoing personality to work everyday prospecting for new business opportunities through cold calling, referrals, networking, and our lead generation activities. Become a member of a forward-thinking team of professionals, committed to our business, our clients, and our community. The position is flexible, involving both onsite and remote work from either of our office locations in Chicopee and Brimfield.
- Quote and propose property and casualty insurance products and services using
consultative sales techniques.
- Counsel and advise on exposures and risks, and then offer solutions to help reduce,
eliminate or transfer them.
- Continuous lead and prospect generation and qualification.
- Regularly engage with clients to develop, nurture and retain long term relationships.
- Pursue continuous education in our industry and our products.
- Participate in marketing, sales and incentive campaigns to generate qualified new
- Establish, grow and maintain networking and referral relationships.
- Ensure that all necessary paperwork is completed in order to bind insurance policies.
- As needed, assist Account Managers in the account renewal process.
- Consistently track prospects, opportunities and sales.
- Achieve and exceed sales, retention and growth goals and objectives.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Sales, marketing or customer service experience.
- Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills.
- A proven strategy for lead generation and prospecting.
- Ability to successfully pass the Mass. P&C insurance licensing exam.
- A high energy, outgoing personality, with excellent communication and technology skills.
- College Degree, or Military experience
- Insurance sales experience
- A current Mass. P&C insurance license.
- Established networking and referral circles
- Experience using Applied EPIC.
Base salary (based upon experience), bonus plans and uncapped commission plans. Comprehensive benefit package.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com