If you desire to build a successful career through relationship building and exceeding client service expectations and are passionate about fulfilling the insurance needs of individuals and their families, we want to talk. We have an opportunity for a Personal Lines Account Manager to implement, service, and manage the insurance plans of our clients. Put your skills, knowledge, and energy to work every day supporting our clients, promoting the growth of our team, and strengthening our community. The position may be flexible, with the potential to involve both onsite and remote work from either of our office locations (Chicopee and Brimfield).
- Quote, propose, and write Personal Lines insurance products and services.
- Counsel and advise on exposures and risks, and then offer solutions to help reduce,
eliminate or transfer them.
- Regularly engage with clients to develop, nurture, and retain long term relationships.
- Pursue continuous education within our industry and of our product offerings.
- Participate in our proactive account renewal process.
- Ensure that all account files are properly documented within our management system.
- Consistently track new business opportunities and cross sells.
- Achieve and exceed sales, retention, and growth goals and objectives.
- Collaborate and engage with all of our team members.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Sales, marketing or customer service experience.
- Ability to successfully pass the Mass. P&C insurance licensing exam.
- A high energy, outgoing personality, with excellent communication and technology skills.
- College Degree, or Military experience.
- Insurance service or sales experience.
- A current Mass. P&C insurance license.
- Experience using Applied EPIC.
Base salary (based upon experience), plus bonus and commission plans. Comprehensive benefit package.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org