If you desire to put your skills, efficiencies, and energies to work performing a variety of general office functions, we want to talk. We have an opportunity for a Part Time Office Assistant in our Chicopee office to support our Team members by executing daily workflows, performing assigned tasks, and helping us maintain a paperless work environment. Become a member of a forward-thinking team of professionals, committed to our business, our clients, and our community.
- Sorting, scanning, and distributing mail in a timely manner
- Preparing and processing outgoing mail
- Perform ‘batch scan’ of internal documents for attachment into our management system
- Process downloads from insurance carriers
- Upload files from carrier websites into our management system
- Support our Account Managers and Assistant CSR’s
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience working in an office environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
- A high energy, outgoing personality, with excellent communication and technology skills.
- Insurance experience.
- Experience using Applied EPIC.
Competitive hourly rate (based upon experience).
Eligibility for certain company sponsored employee benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com